- Helping orphans and vulnerable children to …
- Receive an education
- Learn a trade
- And most importantly become disciples in their own country!
- Zambia is about the size of Texas, and with a population close to 14 million people, it’s estimated there are more than 1 million orphans.
- Zambia has the highest per capita orphan rate in the world.
- The vast majority of Zambians live on about $1 per day.
- Half of the population are under the age of 16, and this huge number is due to the high death rate from extreme poverty and HIV/AIDS.
How We Help
- Providing orphans & vulnerable children with some of the most basic necessities that many of us take for granted in raising our own kids, like having at least one meal a day, and attending school is what our program sponsorship is all about.
- We believe the best way we can help vulnerable children in the long run is by exposing them to a Christ-centered worldview throughout their entire school experience.
- By establishing a Bible-based trade school we’re committed to come alongside young adults so they can learn skills that will enable them to earn a living and help take care of their families.
- Ultimately, it’s a sincere privilege for us to glorify God by partnering with others to care for, educate, and disciple orphans and vulnerable children around the globe!